Friday, June 5, 2009

Loveliness

When I was vacationing in Seattle, there was a few days in the middle when I was completely cut off from all electronic communications. We happened to be staying in an adorable cabin at the foot of Mount Rainier (pics coming soon!), equipped with all of life's necessities - like a huge, private hot-tub, oh yeah! But there was no TV signal, no cellphone signal, and no internet/wifi. And I'll be honest, I didn't miss it too much, but then it was just a few days. After we got back to civilization and checked into a downtown Seattle hotel, you can understand why I rushed immediately to the nearest computer to check on emails and my precious blog. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found out that Heavenly Housewife from Donuts To Delirium had left me a new award while I was simmering away in a hot-tub in the mountains! Sweet, no?!

The rule for this award is that I pass it on to 10 more food blogs that I've recently discovered and enjoy. Then those recipients should do the same. This is what us food bloggers do best - we spread the love! Or in this case, the loveliness.

So here are my picks (harder than you think!), and they're all special to me in their individual ways:

Accountants Can Cook

Addicted To Cooking

A Feast For The Eyes

Just Sweet Enough

The Cooks Collection ... To Tickle Your Tastebuds

Snippets In The Life Of Cheri Neufeld

My Original Recipes

Dinner With Julie

Happy And Healthy Cooking

Bonne Nutrition

I tip my hat to all of the above bloggers, and hope to pass on future awards to so many others I have in mind!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Aw thanks Muneeba! You have made my day :)

Sweetie Pie said...

Congratulations to you on the award! You deserve it as your blog is positively lovely. :-)

I'm so honored that you would pass it along to me. You've made my day! :-)

Have a great weekend!!

Julie said...

Aw, thanks! I'm flattered! I think your blog is lovely too!

Ramya Kiran said...

Hi Muneeba,
I thank you for passing on this award. I'm glad you liked my blog.
You too have a wonderful collection of recipes over here..

Have a great day!
Ramya Kiran

Ann said...

So Kind of you to pass it to me :)Thank you. I'm honored! I love the concept of spreading this award to others.

Unknown said...

You r most welcome. You really do have a fab blog, the previous post has me positively drooling :)

Resh said...

Muneeba! thank you so much for your wonderful award. I will be sure to award in my next post and pass on the good work :)

Cheri said...

Thank you so much for passing the award on to me! You are very sweet and I feel so honored! I didn't even get the chance to prepare a speech! :)